- Lifts Stair lifts, Chair lifts, platform lifts, portable seat lifts, and ceiling lifts for temporary or permanent use can help those with limited mobility and their caregivers get through their days a little easier.
- Ramps Aluminum, steel and wooden temporary wheelchair ramps as well as permanent ramps to blend in with the style of any home or business.
- Elevators Commercial and residential elevators for any use
- Specialized Medical Equipment If there is any type of specialized medical equipment you need, come see us, we can probably help.
- Renovation If any area inside or outside of your home isn’t meeting your needs, we have the experience and expertise to renovate it to meet your needs for a lifetime.
- Remote monitoring We offer the Simply Home system which monitors the activities of anyone who needs it and can send an alert in the event of any trouble or concern. Also available are automated medication dispensers, telehealth wellness tools, and a GPS medical alert that works whether you are home or away.
- Safeway Steps A tub cut with or without a tub door allows your existing bathtub to be converted into a step in shower quickly and inexpensively. Often combined with gab bars, tub seats, and handheld showers to make showering easier for those with mobility issues.
- Kitchen and bathroom remodeling The kitchen and bathroom are two of the areas that can be most difficult to negotiate for someone with mobility issues. We have years of experience creating accessible solutions.
- Solutions for Wound Care Including supplies and the ability to bill the insurance carriers for the service.
- Adaptive devices for ADL- Activities of daily living Handy items to help with the daily activities associated with care.
- Special Air Flow Mattresses to combat Bed sores ( decubitus) Special equipment that adapts to the home like they use at the hospital or the nursing home.
For more information give us a call at 540-384-2064 or 540-989-0823 or come by and see us at 2067 Electric Rd next to McDonalds. Thank you for reading Housing Matters!
Solid Rock has written many articles for Housing Matters, including subject matter for Retirement, Enjoying the Outdoors and Aging In Place. Please visit our Housing Matters Index of articles here.